1. It’s a pretty rare thing for two comic strips to get combined into one. Laredo and Jane is one of those weird cases though. What two strips were combined to make this ‘Frankenstein strip’?
2. One of the most famous animators in the world, Chuck Jones, took a swing at doing a comic strip feature in 1978. It failed miserably. What was the title?
3. Ohio State University’s Cartoon Research Library received the huge collection of which well-known comics researcher and writer? The collection was so huge they usually speak of the volume of it by what measurement?
4. Dick Turner turned out the panel feature Carnival for over 40 years. But he didn’t originate it. Which cartoonist did?
5. One comic strip tried to get us all to learn a little Spanish while reading the funnies. The Sunday version of the feature included a panel called “Painless Spanish”. What was the name of the main feature?