1. A certain long-running strip finished up its quarter-century of syndication titled Up Anchor. What two other titles preceded that one on the strip?
2. A strip currently in syndication has the distinction of most likely being the only strip created by an atomic physicist. Who is it, and what are the two names that the feature has gone by over the years?
3. Which comic strip made headlines in the 40s when the story took on the subject of alcoholism?
4. Milton Caniff worked at the AP Syndicate before he hit the bigtime with Terry and the Pirates. Among the scut work he did at AP was illustrating a painfully awful little one-column feature starring an animal. What was the name of the feature? For bonus points, which well-known cartoonist originated the feature? And for even more bonus points, who was the well-known final cartoonist on the feature?
5. What is the title of the first sustained true daily newspaper comic strip? This should be a cakewalk for Hogan’s Alley readers.