This winter I got the idea to try creating a video for the blog. It turned out to be about 1000% more work than I thought it would be, and when I got it all done I had no end of problems using Camtasia to produce the final video. I finally shelved the project in disgust at the awful results.
Then just a few days ago someone wrote to me with some questions about removing comics from scrapbooks, which is the subject of the video. So I decided to take another swing at it, and I do seem to have gotten it to work — it’s not beautiful by any means, but, hey, you get what you pay for here at Stripper’s Guide.
I haven’t figured out how to embed the video in a Blogger post, so please click on the link to see part one:
If anyone has suggestions for embedding the video here, or has problems viewing it, please let me know.